Tuesday 10 November 2015

Finding my 'voice' again

The hardest thing about picking up blogging again is finding the right 'voice' . It's been the best part of two years, and that little internal chatterstream that sounds just right as your fingers fly over the keyboards sending mental conversation from brain to page has been formalized and structured into succint concise business speak. It's shaking loose again slowly but I still find myself revisiting sentences & word choices. Deciding whether to blog in the 'I' or in the 'we' is a continual challenge as I have wonderful people around me who do so much to make these activities happen together with me, but at the same time - do they really want to be referenced online?

Gosh, I wonder if I sound in a blog as antiquated as I sometimes think my colleagues think I sound in real life?




No comments:

Post a Comment